Don’t let your hearing loss impact your ability to hear and communicate effectively, Hearing Professionals have a solution for you without needing to leave your own home.
If you are struggling on the phone or through video chat, we have a product for you to help in your home and working environment, Audeara wireless headphones are designed to tailor sound based on your individual hearing. Including a personalised hearing test app, you can test your own hearing and tailor these headphones to your needs.
Hearing Professionals can provide you with an Audeara headset and the hearing test app to obtain your own hearing test results in the comfort of your own home. These headsets can provide clear, crisp and balanced sound that will remove the struggle you’re currently facing.
The Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) feature and in-built microphone allows you to communicate with your family, colleagues or clients over the phone or via video chat, without the interruption of unwanted background noise.
Top 10 Reasons Why To Chose Audeara Headsets From Hearing Professionals –
- Personalised sound – we tailor the sound perfectly to meet your individual needs
- Built in hearing test to identify, track and protect your hearing health
- Compatible with Hearing Aids and Cochlear Implants
- Bluetooth Compatible (TV, Phone, Tablet, Laptop, Stereo)
- In-built microphone for use with phone calls and video chat
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) – to block out unwanted noise
- Australian product – designed and developed by Brisbane based doctors
- Perfect travel companion – travel case included + super long battery life (35 Hours)
- Split the audio between your TV internal speakers and the tailored Audeara headphones
- Australian Federal Government approved (Audeara is registered on DVA RAP)
Take the worry out of hearing and communication while at home or in the office, look at purchasing these wireless headphones by calling Hearing Professionals today.
Watch this video below to see how they function:
“When I was 5 years old it was identified that I was completely deaf in my left ear. I got my cochlear implant back in 2016…other headphones haven’t worked around the cochlear. I was able to compare and contrast to my right ear…I got super excited when I hear a beep that sounded like a true tone!”
Cochlear implant recipient
Playing in bands for more than 40 years, Don suffers from severe tinnitus and hearing loss in his left and right ears.
“Quite frankly, I was just blown away…this has just changed my aural experience. The only problem is that when i am not using them I have to go back to this thing that sounds like a speaker with a wet cloth over the top of it. “
Lifetime lover and creator of music