Melbourne CBD audiology and hearing aids
Hearing Professionals, incorporating Audicare, has been proudly providing audiometry/audiology and hearing aid services to the Melbourne community since 1976. We are conveniently located within the Manchester Unity Building in Suite 301/302 on level 3, 220 Collins St. Melbourne. The Manchester Unity Building is on the corner of Collins St and Swanston St and is opposite the Melbourne Town Hall.
The clinic is best accessed by public transport with trains and trams nearby readily accessible. We are located just 150 m north of Flinders Street Station along Swanston Street.
We cater for wheelchairs and disabled access.
Hearing Professionals Melbourne CBD, incorporating Audicare, has a full audiological set up with soundproof booths to test 5 years old and above.
Hearing Professionals Melbourne also services neighbouring suburbs, Southbank, East Melbourne, Docklands, Carlton, Middle Park, Albert Park, South Melbourne, North Melbourne, and West Melbourne.
Hearing Professionals Melbourne are a full service hearing provider offering:
- Hearing assessments
- Full diagnostic clinical assessments (including written reports for GP and ENT)
- Free hearing tests for pensioners and veterans under the HSP voucher scheme
- Pre-employment hearing tests
- Assessments for workers compensation
- Hearing tests for infants and children
- Ear wax management and ear wax removal