To our valued clients,
At Hearing Professionals we have always been committed to your hearing and health of our community. While the overall risk in Australia of contracting COVID-19 is low compared to global statistics, we recognise the current uncertainties around COVID-19 and we wanted to take this opportunity to remind you that we take your health seriously.
Being a leading audiological practice across Victoria, all our twelve locations follow strict hygiene practices including:
• wiping down of headphones between patients
• use of alcohol based wipes during service and cleaning of your hearing aids
• daily sterilization of audiological equipment
• wiping down of all chairs, surfaces and door handles in waiting rooms.
Further precautions we are taking, following the advice of the Department of Health include:
• Suspension of all in nursing home visits for the safety of our most vulnerable community members.
We advise all clients and staff, should you have any flu-like symptoms such as dry coughs or fever to refrain from attending the clinic at this stage. Should you need hearing aid batteries and are on a current maintenance plan, we continue our existing postal service of your required batteries in the mail to your designated address.
Finally we encourage our communities to protect their health and show compassion towards each other. If you are sick call the Coronavirus Health Information Line for advice first. The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Your health and safety comes first. All our clinics are operational and will continue to promptly meet your hearing needs.