Independent Buyers Guide – 2020
What hearing aids are right for you?
Our audiologists have researched and fitted devices from every leading manufacturer to come up with recommendations based on size, benefits, your hearing profile, user lifestyle, and budget considerations.
The good news is that we have now done important research for you! You can trust this advice too. Hearing Professionals are not owned by a hearing aid manufacturer (unlike most hearing clinics in Melbourne), so our recommendations are not biased by pushing our own range of hearing aids.
Keep coming back too, as we will be regularly updating these recommendations.
Firstly, we have defined 7 major categories based on client needs and preferences. While hearing aids often fit into a number of these categories, we have assumed that the category is the most important feature or need valued by a particular client. The categories are:
- Best Overall: Where you want a combination of great sound quality, convenience and style
- Easy of Use: What you want hassle free hearing aids, providing great results from the first fitting?
- Most Discrete: Where you really don’t want people to see your hearing aids
- High power hearing aids: Profound hearing losses that need maximum sound boost
- CROS hearing aids: Where you have deafness in one ear and want to hear clearly from both sides
- Staying connected: Where you want maximum connectivity to mobile phones, TVs, Siri, health app’s and more
- Budget Conscious hearing aids: Best devices for the budget conscious
Simply click on the links above to view Best of Class in that category.