I have been a client for Hearing Professionals, Burwood for several years now and highly recommend them for 5 very good reasons, ‘CARE, TRUST, RESPECT, INDEPENDENCE and EXPERTISE’.
1) They have a service culture rather than a sales culture. It’s about doing the right thing by the customer with Hearing Professionals.
2) They have the fairest and best hearing aid prices and are transparent with their pricing. As I have saved more than $3000 on a set of hearing aids by going through Hearing Professionals, I am more than happy to pay a modest service fee for annual hearing tests to support their business. This is the business model that other audiology clinics should be adopting. I really resent audiology business models where annual hearing tests are free, but they profiteer on the cost of the hearing aids.
3) You are treated with respect at Hearing Professional and not as a cash cow, which occurs in more sales-oriented audiology clinics.
4) They are an independent audiologist not aligned with a particular manufacturer. Some years ago, I compared their recommended hearing aid against an equivalent model from another independent audiologist. After testing both recommendations, I found that Hearing Professional’s recommendation for a particular model outperformed other audiologist’s recommendation. I therefore TRUST Hearing Professionals to always recommend the best possible hearing aids.
5) I needed to make a warranty claim on my hearing aids a month before it expired, and Hearing Professionals honored that claim without a fuss. You can’t go wrong if you choose hearing professionals to provide for your audiology needs.