Signia primax hearing aids reduce listening effort!
By improving sound quality and audibility, and by tailoring settings to the wearer’s individual preference, primax is clinically proven* to lead the world in minimising listening effort.
Listening effort is reduced by making speech understanding easier. In primax hearing aids, this is achieved by selectively activating and steering three key technologies in parallel: Noise reduction, directionality and by steering amplification to target and elevate the dominant speaker over all other sounds in any environment. The manufacturer, Signia, calls this SpeechMaster.
Available in four discreet models and three technology levels, Signia primax hearing aids additionally offer the following features:
- HD Music: With its High Definition Music program, primax offers wearers three settings for a fuller, richer sound experience. These settings are “Live Music”, “Recorded Music” and “Musician”.
- EchoShield: The primax EchoShield program softens the sounds of voices and noise bouncing off walls. By reducing the reverberation, the direct speech is highlighted, further reducing listening effort.
- easyTek: Connects all Bluetooth-enabled phones to primax hearing aids. This turns them into headsets that offer wireless hands-free operation.
- Remote controllable: Free touchControl App available for iPhone and Android smart phones.
- IP67 Water and dust protection.