What hearing aids are right for you? Our audiologists have researched and fitted devices from every leading manufacturer to come up with recommendations based on size, benefits, your hearing profile, user lifestyle, and budget considerations.
The good news is that we have now done the important research for you! You can trust in this advice too. Hearing Professionals are not owned by a hearing aid manufacturer (unlike most hearing clinics in Melbourne), so our recommendations are not biased by pushing our own range of hearing aids.
Keep coming back too, as we will be regularly updating these recommendations.
Firstly, we have defined 7 major categories based on client needs and preferences. While hearing aids often fit into a number of these categories, we have assumed that the category is the most important feature or need valued by a particular client. The categories are:
- Easy listening: primax is clinically proven to lead the world in minimising listening effort.
- Best Overall: Clients looking for combination of sound quality, comfort and clarity
- Invisible hearing aids: Where you really don’t want people to see your hearing aids
- Power hearing aids: Profound hearing losses that need more boost
- CROS hearing aids: People with a dead ear can now hear clearly from both sides
- Wireless hearing aids: Connect to mobile phones, MP3 players, TVs and more with exceptional clarity
- Economy hearing aids: Best devices for the budget conscious
Simply click on the icons or links below to view Best of Class in that category.